Helping patients get back to a life in full motion is the main priority for my clinic. I utilize advanced technologies to properly diagnose my patients to clearly understand their clinical picture. Once a clear diagnosis is established, a plan is formulated to get my patients back in action as soon as possible.
My Professional Credentials and Memberships:
- Life University College of Chiropractic
- Member of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association Opioid Prevention Lecturer
- Member of the National Business Association for Chiropractors
- Advanced Training in Injuries of the Hand, Shoulder, and Foot
- Advanced Training in Neck and Lower Back Injuries
- Advanced Training in Whiplash and Concussion Prevention
- ScanVision Certified Doctor (Cervical and Lumbar)
- DynaROM Certified Doctor (Cervical and Lumbar)
Schedule an Appointment:
I grew up in Bucyrus, Ohio and I was fortunate enough to be exposed to Chiropractic at an early age as I watched my father receive Chiropractic treatment to recover from a low back injury at work.
I started receiving regular Chiropractic care from a football injury and noticed increased gains in strength and speed as a result of obtaining proper spinal alignment.